Beans July 2 nd

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
image.jpg
image.jpg

Nite ride and race starts at 6 pm . One moto format starts at 8 pm. Fireworks at dark and $1000 pro purse after fireworks then back to practice till midnight. Will split practice up this night. Classes are mini , vet 30 and older, B, c and if not a true c rider no belt for you!! Concession open free camping open Sunday at 10 am
Any questions call 330 440 2366

Last edited by a moderator:

Team MMR

PR Addict
just a suggestion, Sky King fireworks in Hillsville/Youngstown has amazing fireworks and good deals. Just my experience that phantom arent always the greatest. But love the belt ideas.

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Got a lot of fi
just a suggestion, Sky King fireworks in Hillsville/Youngstown has amazing fireworks and good deals. Just my experience that phantom arent always the greatest. But love the belt ideas.
Never heard of them have to check them out I'm sure what I got and my buddy's bringing that it will a great display. The belts are first class real leather so nice.

SaboMX801

PR Member
Hey BJ, Bob Sabo. July 2 is going to awesome. Can my business Sabo Marine add another $200.00 to the pro purse. Its so worth it to see the pro riders ripping it around Beans Moto Park.

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
WeAther looking great this weekend. Will have that track perfect this weekend . Saturday night is going to be the best 4 th of July ride ever. Will split the minis and big bikes up and there is a kids track to ride on till dark . Will water and do some work to kids track aswell going be dope !!!!

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Might have a car dealership putting money into the pro purse Saturday. Things are coming together got flaggers for the entire night. Will be a great event!!!!