Anyway, lets forget the Cavs and talk about REEEEDDDDD BUUUUUDDD!!

hershey

PR Elite
Purchased my tickets and camping pass today, who else is heading up?

Im practicing thurs , racing friday and sunday
Austin is racing fri and sat night

freeh

PR Founding Father
I'll be looking for a full report from Hershey on Vital by Sunday AM. Oh wait, Dungey won't be there this year.;)
I keep trying to talk my son into going up to RB, but he would rather go race Amherst. Not sure what to think about that.

hershey

PR Elite
I'll be looking for a full report from Hershey on Vital by Sunday AM. Oh wait, Dungey won't be there this year.;)
I keep trying to talk my son into going up to RB, but he would rather go race Amherst. Not sure what to think about that.

Tell him to race Red Bud instead!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
It was a thought. Of course it is every year. I'll be a couple hours north at the sand dunes. Have a blast...

KX514

PR Member
Anyone else thing that Tomac's bike looks slow? I thought last year that you could tell that Roczen's bike was low on power compared to the other top guys. This year, the Kawi isn't looking up to par. I was at High Point and you could really tell on the straight away after the finish line jump. Tomac was pegged, but his bike just wasn't accelerating like some of the other top guys, even privateers for that matter. Could be gearing, or bad mapping, or my eye sight. Also, last week at Muddy Creek, his bike was smoking a bit there in the first moto. It's possible that they noticed the power difference too at High Point, changed the mapping for more power, and went to far. Anyone else noticing that?

DelBalso28

PR Addict
I'll be racing Saturday night/Sunday.
I'm not camping and am curious about the parking/pit area situation.
Im assuming I can just pit like normal in the general admission parking area? Maybe wait to find a more ideal location once the national spectator traffic leaves?

hershey

PR Elite
20160630_163242.jpg