PCMX Open Tuesday and Thursday

PC_MX_

Noob
roughsketch.jpg
First week of practice we will be having. Come out and check out the track!
Prepped days:
Tuesday (6-28): 4-Dark
Thursday (6-30): 4-Dark
Saturday (7-2): 10-Dark
Sunday (7-3): 10-Dark

Adress: 9106 State Route 7 Williamsfield, Ohio
Phone: (412)-539-6242

Any other day anybody wants to come out and check us out just call before you haul, of course weather permitting

Lap Time for A rider: 1 minute 45 seconds
Close to 2 minutes for C riders

Also offer a nice turns track!

Last edited by a moderator:
Get us hyped man!!!! The word "prepped" is used to loosely on here!! Hahahahaha all of us are looking for that pot of gold around here.....

That place looks sweet. Anyone go? Gopro? Might have to make a trip out there. Only about an hour and a half from my house.

There were a few GoPros running tonight, hopefully someone posts one! We will also be open for practice tomorrow
Wednesday (June 29th) from 4-Dark, and same schedule as posted above from then on. Pretty happy with the feedback we had tonight, went out right after practice was over and fixed up the things that needed to be fixed. Come out tomorrow and give us your thoughts!

let me know if ur going tomorrow for sure or not, if so i may try to head out there as well if i can get outa work early

That place looks sweet. Anyone go? Gopro? Might have to make a trip out there. Only about an hour and a half from my house.

Was out there last night with a few people. The dirt is AMAZING!! So loamy and fresh, its almost like sand in some sections. Good track, some real fast, long sections along with tighter more technical sections. I, along with the people I went with enjoyed it. The only complaint Id have is that the 2 largest jumps on the track both have turns within 15 feet from landings. I didn't even bother to hit the one because of this. However, I was told that its in the plan to change it, and it will flow much better. With those changes, this could potentially be one of the best tracks around.

Back