Mid-Ohio Swap meet

kevin849

PR Member
If any of my Pitracer friends have a bike that they would like to sell I have my swap meet spots again this year, I have one of the best spots in the meet. Stop bye and say hi, I always have ice cold beer and some shade. Spot #'s V650 V651, right acrossed from the people who sell the tools.

I didn't realize you set up a swap spot.
What all do you usually have for sale?

If you would please, try to stock up on parts for the following bikes please. I might need them.
82 KDX175
1974 Yamaha MX250
1984 Yamaha YZ250
:D

NQ - I have a set of forks and I think a front and rear wheel for an 81 KDX which is the same. I have some other stuff as well - all in the garage so I have to look. I am pretty sure I can let you have it all for free if you want it..... Let me know and I will dig and see what I have for sure.

If any of my Pitracer friends have a bike that they would like to sell I have my swap meet spots again this year, I have one of the best spots in the meet. Stop bye and say hi, I always have ice cold beer and some shade. Spot #'s V650 V651, right acrossed from the people who sell the tools.

I may take you up on that, thanks for the offer! Not sure I will have anything ready to sell but you never know!

Just loaded the trailer for midohio, here is one for sale, not perfect but starts and runs, tank needs paint but all there.

Attachments

• todaybike.JPG
    todaybike.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 217
NQ - I have a set of forks and I think a front and rear wheel for an 81 KDX which is the same. I have some other stuff as well - all in the garage so I have to look. I am pretty sure I can let you have it all for free if you want it..... Let me know and I will dig and see what I have for sure.

Hey thanks Bill.
At this point I'll accept your offer if you don't mind digging, loading and bringing up. Having spare parts on hand is what's getting my bikes up to Vintage Days this year. It's never fun having all the stuff cluttering up the garage and barn, but it sure has saved my butt maintaining and repairing my bikes this year.

Let me know what you drink and I'll buy you a 12 Pack.

Kevin. Really cool for you to create Pit Racer central at Mid Ohio. Nice to meet you and your wife.

Anybody going on Sunday stop in and say hi. He definitely has cold water and beer.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Ditto on Kevin hooking us up! Big thanks for that. There is however one less bike in my garage now.......hmmm. Sold my 76 DT175 to some guy from MI that had every DT but the 175 from 76. I felt it went to a good home.

It was great meeting you Kevin! Thank you for the prime spot and I was happy to sell the CR250 to your friend.

Nice to see and talk to everyone, sounds like everyone had a great weekend. Just got home went to the lake for a few days and then Wauseon for a few more. Hope to see everyone at a race soon.

Back