BC 7-9 & 7-10, Last Ride for 3 Weeks......

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be open this weekend, both days 11-5pm. All tracks open and prepped, trails open. We will be closed for the Chilli Town Battle and the following weekend, and then re-open on July 30-31. Sessions as usual with the same format that we have been running all year, this weekend I think mid-day prep is must given the good training temperatures. Stay hydrated my friends.

IMG_0106.JPG

Will you run sessions on the A B track for Mini's 65 and 85? Just now getting time to ride again.

Last week they had 3 groups for 20 minute sessions each; A/B, C and little bikes. It worked well.

Will you run sessions on the A B track for Mini's 65 and 85? Just now getting time to ride again.
No sessions on the b track, last time. Jeremy mentioned doing it in last weeks thread. My little guy has went out when it slowed down and had a good time on the B track.

We will be running the same program that we've run all year, except maybe 1 day. At 2 o'clock, we will run A/B, C, Mini. 20 minutes each. Run through it twice. Then open session the last hour.

No sessions on the C track (B track as described above), that was just a thought at this point. Still thinking about how that will work with the sessions on the big track

Will there be any quad sessions this weekend? Thanks
No, not unless we get an overwhelming amount of quads. Like 20 that want to ride the big track. Until that happens, if you jump everything and haul ass; go out with A/B, if you ride decent and can avoid crashing people; run C group, if you don't fall into either category keep practicing the C track.

I moved the Bday double up the hill to give more run out of the turn, and brought the takeoff up a couple feet and made it steeper, it should have better pop, which will be good, but its a new face. Careful everyone. Let it get run in good please.

Both trackes were outstanding today, both in track setup and prep, I may have to take a gatedrop in battle of ohio race at B/C Track is fun wont matter where i finish!!

Thanks, The Battle Should be a good one.

I wish it could have been better, longer into the day. We just haven't had much rain, and it shows. Add the intense sun and wind into the mix and it goes downhill from there. However, I was ok with the conditions yesterday. It actually was pretty good early on. Today should be better, but we could do without that dang wind.

Open today at 11.

Had a blast today. Boys went out during the mini sessions, and loved it!! I dont know how much they will want to ride the peewee track any more lol. I'll post a few pictures up some time soon.

I thought you didn't do mini sessions.....if you do we will come.

We've done them at every practice, except one this season. It was a day where rain was expected early in the day. We do open session till 1:00 pm, and then typically prep, if not its open till 2:00. Then at 2, we do A/B, C and Mini Groups, 20 minutes each. 2 rotations. All the other times, the kids play on the C track or mini track.

Had a blast today. Boys went out during the mini sessions, and loved it!! I dont know how much they will want to ride the peewee track any more lol. I'll post a few pictures up some time soon.

That's what happened to my kids, their spoiled now, they don't even want to ride the revamped kids track much.

Back