2016 MXoN

Wow, looks tight, dry and hardpacked. Come back to the states bro. We'll water the track for ya!

Wow.....it's amazing how different the mxgp tracks are. Looks really cool! That drop off is crazy!

Would love to be able to go see that but couldn't pull it off this year. Going to Assen
for the MXGP a month earlier though.

Looking Good!

s1200_Team_USA.jpg

Well it's not a deep sand track so that's a big help. USA team looks the best on paper I think.

France and belguim aren't as strong with Ferrandis and Desalle going out with injury. If France had Musquin they would be harder to beat, bad call on their part.

No Roczen, Tomac, Dungey, Gajser. 4 of the fastest fellas on knobbies in case you're unaware.

USA has finished 2-3-2-3 the last 4 years, and those are considered a "Bad" showings haha. Says a lot of what is expected of them at the nations.

Well said, I think USA has a very good chance too. I think they are all capable of finishing on the podium in their own class. If they can pull that off it might be enough to win. GO USA!

I really think that things are aligning this year for the US to wipe the floor with the euro's. A few top guys are out due to injury. A couple guys aren't on form as usual (Febvre, Paulin, Searle, Strijbos, etc...). We have the best team. They just need to get decent starts and keep it on two wheels and it's a done deal in my opinion. There are couple teams that can turn it up and have a good showing, but I think we can win if we do even close to what we're capable of.

Back