Thanks Pit Racer

MX099

PR Addict
This year I've met quite a few PR members. Most people ask me in staging are you mx099 on PR then introduce themselves. It makes going to the races more fun.
I don't know if I'd get that from instaface or snapgram.
For those of you who just lurk or won't post, join in.
Thanks

I met chubakka over the weekend too. Over the years I've had tons of people ask me if I was john250. Lots of great people on pitracer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

I cant tell you how many times over the years people walk up and ask if Im Hershey on PR. I always take a moment to decide if I should say yes. Lol

Honestly Im in the same belief as Richard. Ive met a large amount of people at the tracks that have become good friends only because of this site. Not only is it good to put a face to the name but you get to meet the person behind the keyboard and realize they are pretty cool and not the a*****e you thought they were.

Its amazing how far and wide the Pit Racer followers are, each of the past two years at Unadilla I had a guy's from NJ last year, and a guy from NY this year recognize my bike and say they saw it on Pit Racer.

When meeting pitracers for the first time:
I always wonder if they wanna shake hands or punch me in the face ? I just hope they don't punch me in the face. They probably still want to punch me in the face but they're decent and shake hands.

Its amazing how far and wide the Pit Racer followers are, each of the past two years at Unadilla I had a guy's from NJ last year, and a guy from NY this year recognize my bike and say they saw it on Pit Racer.
I had my pitracer T shirt on in Daytona in 2015. Some guy yells at me and ask if I am john250 because of the 250 on the back I guess. My wife rolled her eyes and said......."you have got to be kidding me!" LOL.

PitRacer is the OG of Ohio MX Social Media, and I'm glad someone was willing to keep it going after my desire burned out. Thank you Chuck for keeping it going as I still enjoy participating, especially without all the other stress.

The amount of people I have met since I started this website in 1999 is staggering. I've been in California and had people say "aren't you PitRacer?" There are still a huge amount of people that still don't realize I don't own and operate this site anymore. I have just told at least a half dozen people that this season.

Agreed with everything said thus far...

Hey Vet261, how did we get switched from "Founding Father" to "PR Addict/Elite"? I mean you are the Founding Father after all! Oh wait, are the Founding Fathers the "Experts" now?

Last edited:
When meeting pitracers for the first time:
I always wonder if they wanna shake hands or punch me in the face ? I just hope they don't punch me in the face. They probably still want to punch me in the face but they're decent and shake hands.
At the Malvern battle round I walked over and met Hershey and was looking for you but you were on your bike getting ready to head to your next moto so I kept walking. Figured you more important things to deal with at that point lol

Our Halloween race is usually a well attended event. I'd love to offer some space up on vendor row for some type of a Pitracer booth or hangout spot. Maybe we just put up a few tents and we can rendezvous Saturday night. This year we started using the Pitracer logo on certain signage and stickers. If the space is something to consider, somebody take lead and get the ball rolling. Jeremy

Our Halloween race is usually a well attended event. I'd love to offer some space up on vendor row for some type of a Pitracer booth or hangout spot. Maybe we just put up a few tents and we can rendezvous Saturday night. This year we started using the Pitracer logo on certain signage and stickers. If the space is something to consider, somebody take lead and get the ball rolling. Jeremy
It is usually at my RV, Hurt cooks, and I supply Tequila! ha ha.

Back