MX213 OMA Race Weekend 7/23 & 7/24

ayracing

PR Member
MX 213 will be hosting the OMA Super Series this weekend with practice Saturday 7/23 10 am - 4pm and race on Sunday 7/24. Details below...

FRIDAY
*Camping 7pm - 9pm
>Primitive Free
>Electric $25
*Gate fee $10 (covers all weekend)

SATURDAY
*Gates open @ 8am
*Practice 10am - 4pm (bikes/quads)
*Gate fee $10 (refunded if you leave by 5pm and return your wrist band)
*Practice fee $25

SUNDAY (RACE DAY!!) (bikes/quads)
*Gates open @ 6am
*Registration @ 7am
*Practice starts @ 8:30am
*Racing to follow practice
*Gate fee $10 (unless you paid on Friday or Saturday)
*The fee per class:
1st Class = $25
2nd Class = $20
3rd Class = $15
A Classes = $30

***OMA CARD IS REQUIRED TO RACE***
If you do not have an OMA Card they will be available for purchase at the track for $25.

A&Y Racing
A&Y Performance

Last edited:
CAUTION: Please be aware there is a heat advisory this weekend. Keep this in mind when racing and riding. Stay hydrated, wear plenty of sun screen, and stay shaded when possible. For tips on racing in extreme heat click the link below.

http://www.racerxvt.com/article/racing-in-the-heat-proper-hydration

aea0d607f7173eea9d14196c7d68f074.jpg

A&Y Racing
A&Y Performance

Great job today MX213 staff,OMA staff and flaggers. We really love the place from the scenic views, the elevation changes on the track and the overall old school feel. Announcing was perfect. Start stretch needs some rock hounding, simple fix. I've said it for the past several years, more folks need to check MX213 out! Jack wanted me to mention the young man flagging in the back section and thank him for his help and concern. Great job, I give you props as well!

Had a blast today. I really like the track layout, lots of good raceable areas. Thanks MX213 crew!

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

I agree with scorching sun and constant breeze those guys did great keeping the dust down as much as possible all weekend. It amazes me the low turnout with such a great fun and long track. With that being said my son got the most track time he's had all year which was a great value for me.

On behalf of MX213 I would like to give a huge shout out and thank you to everyone who made this weekend a success. It was great to finally read some positive comments about all of our hard work!

A&Y Racing
A&Y Performance

Back