McKees SkyRanch

MW850

PR Member
Vintage cc,Pv cc,an enduro,vintage and post vintage mx this weekend on a natural terrain track who's going? It's a good event not to far from Morgantown!

I was just thinking about heading over tomorrow afternoon and racing PV CC and PV MX on Sunday. Anybody else?

Have fun!

Just Fast Traxx decade for me if I go at all this weekend. It's going to be hot. The Camelbak is out...

I go back for X-rays next Friday that will be a little over three weeks after it happened so I'm guessing about three more after that

We are here, Babbet's are here, good turn out, great weather, cooler at high altitude.

Come join us for a fun weekend

Have fun, race hard, and stay safe.

Hurt the same knee that I tore my ACL and MCL racing a couple of years ago. Doctor next week.

It wasn't on a MX bike - slippery rock on a family vacation hiking.

image.jpeg
More people than last year. The enduro was a big draw. Lots of Ohio / pit racers

Similar track. Different but fun. And a bit cooler at high altitude. Now we are swimming at Alpine lake.

And the Wheeler TM100 went 1 - 1. Not quite ready for prime time but 13 guys in the Moto and all they saw was the back of the bike.

That's good! The best $1500.00 bike u will ever buy! Lol
I think it took $1,500 to get it here. Had a new carb delivered to the hotel Friday at 3 pm. First start in the parking lot smoked a bit but runs ok. Fun bike.

Funny story. The two guys beside me super tricked out bikes very pretty looked at the TM said it looked a bit rough. I told them it hadn't run in 10 years until yesterday. It might smoke a bit but that's all they saw.

Funny story. The two guys beside me super tricked out bikes very pretty looked at the TM said it looked a bit rough. I told them it hadn't run in 10 years until yesterday. It might smoke a bit but that's all they saw.
Lol have fun!

Nope. But still fun ! Track layout was good. Tons of stuff to do. Endure,cc,street rides . MX . 50+ class was stacked .
I went down hard in the second moto 4 th gear after tangling with a guy . Last lap too!

Back