Malvern Kames Night Race Saturday July 30

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Saturday, July 30, we will be having practice from 830-230 for bikes and quads. $25/rider
Gate fee for the race is $10/person. If you leave before 330pm, your gate fee will be refunded.
Sign up for the Kames night series race will begin at 2, pre race practice, at 330, and racing will begin about 5!
and as always, camping is free! We hope to see everyone there!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know how we intend to deal with the weather that's coming at us so we can give you guys the best track possible. We are going to work on getting the top few inches of the track wet tonight,but not chisel and water it until 4am tomorrow morning. That way if we catch anything heavy tonight it really won't damage things. Tomorrow is just stray hit and miss stuff so I'm confident we can deal with that.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Just passed the track and around here it looks like your getting the perfect amount of rain.. see ya in 12 hours after work.

We got some rain last night and it will help but still not enough. We will still be watering this morning. See everyone in few hours!

Ok everyone the track is ready for practice. We left it a little on the dry side so that if we get some rain periodically throughout the day, we can handle it. The flip side is if we don't get any rain and the sun comes out, we may have to stop practice to water. It is going to be a crazy day for track prep but we will do our very best!

Ugh....we just got pounded with rain. We are going to cancel practice to try to salvage the track for the race. We will make the call about the race at noon. Please spread the word

Just got sent home from work. Doesn't look good. Weather system keeps growing before it gets to us..

Attachments

• IMG_20160730_090512148.jpg
    IMG_20160730_090512148.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 117
Alright we are going to go for it! The sun is out and Jason is fixing the few bad spots on the track. As long as we don't get any more rain everything will be in great shape!!!

Back