Training/riding camp round 2

whitcraft

PR Member
Hey everyone, Levi and myself will be hosting another two-day camp. Call and reserve your spot. The first camp went off great with 14 riders. We've received great feedback on how things have went. Feel free to contact Levi or myself. I am down at Lorettas with some of my kids so I may not be able to respond right away but will respond ASAP. Thanks everyone and I look forward to seeing everyone again. The flyer is attached
image.jpg

By everyon don't miss out. We have spots available still for next weekend. It should be a good weekend. There is a lot that is learned. During our camps. Just get ahold of Levi or myself. Some of our riders have had success from our camps. Take care and ride on

2 great guys that are a wealth of knowledge at every level...if u have a chance and interest take advantage of our home town pro riders..Mitchy and I have been honored to have them in our corner.

Chris is a fantastic guy! From my experience not only is he a great teacher for riding techniques but he knows where MX stands in the scheme of life. Good person to have in your corner.

Hey everyone just letting you know with the weather we've had all week and the possibility for rain this weekend we are moving the camp to a later weekend when I know the date I will inform everyone

Back