Youngstown MX

PR Addict
Open Saturday 8/6 & Sunday 8/7
10am-3
25$ per rider
240 Sinter,Ct
Youngstown,Oh
Contact Tim 7246991445
We have mixed wood chips and saw dust over the entire track a couple weeks back ,then packed it down , and then left it alone for a couple weeks. We ripped it for last nights practice and had primo conditions. Track will be awesome this weekend. Come on out and roost a Freind!![emoji110]

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Last edited:
Track s groomed up and ready to shred. Did a couple laps in the dozer followed by a couple laps on the tractor. Track will be sweet this weekend. Open 10am-5 Saturday and Sunday. Come on out and roost a Freind!![emoji109]

Rise and roost kiddo's[emoji110][emoji109]track is lookin sweet for today's open practice.
42fe1a3c76b3b4929e45079429a8417c.jpg

Just got done doing laps in the dozer and on the tractor. Track is groomed up and ready for Sunday. Going to be a good day. Come out and shred!![emoji109]

Track is looking sweet this morning [emoji119]. Come on out and roost[emoji110][emoji109]

Just got done doing laps in the dozer and on the tractor. Track is groomed up and ready for Sunday. Going to be a good day. Come out and shred!![emoji109]

771a8b073d86af843b061ad9cfdd590c.jpg

Track was sweet all day today. first trip to Youngstown mx..me and my son had a blast...cant wait to come back.. Braaaap!

Back