Congratulations Dirt Monkey (or my new hero; pint sized edition)

bruceb

PR Addict
I guess I could have added this to the existing LL thread and had it buried somewhere on page 4, but when you win a championship at the biggest amateur event in the country, you deserve special recognition. Cogratulations Luke on an outstanding effort (and helping me maintain my Mel Kiper of MX staus). Here are a few shots in action and a podium photo.

I must add that you guys looked the happiest on the podium. While many parents come up and look happy for their child, you guys appeared absolutely thrilled and ecstatic.

Again congratulations, keep up the hard work and dedication and best of luck on the 65 in the future.

bruce

Attachments

• fauserx.jpg
    fauserx.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 263
  • fauserx2.jpg
    fauserx2.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 287
  • fauserx3.jpg
    fauserx3.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 285
  • fauserx4.jpg
    fauserx4.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 225
  • fauserx6.jpg
    fauserx6.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

L_M_892

PR Member
Watched the third moto on RacerTv and never picked up on his name in the LL thread. Anyhow, I was blown away with this kid on 50 entrance speed into to corners and his line choice. Swept the outside every where and kept up his momentum. He was very fun to watch. Then I come to find out he is a local kid and that is just awesome and impressive. Congratulations to you and your family, very well deserved.

john lilly

PR Addict
Congrats to Luke and your family!!! Always love to watch him ride, he is an amazingly, talented rider.

Last edited:

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
He was scrubbing table tops at tvland. Legitimate scrubbing too. Not wasteful energy hyper movements...legit scrubbing.

hershey

PR Elite
Anyone who has not seen young Luke ride....do yourself a favor and watch him. It is poetry in motion, fluid and graceful. Bonus points for his parents too, I havent witnessed any fighting or yelling at the track. The kids got talent for sure.