Misfit Media

Hey guys, my names Michael Fisher, I'm a local A rider and Marine vet. Wanted to let you guys know about a group me and a few buddies of mine have started up. It's called Misfit Media. It's a punk moto group. We go around to races, party, do dumb stuff, race, and have fun again racing and video it and make edits everywhere we go to punk songs. It's like the viewing expected not limited only to Tyler and Darryn. Anyone can be apart of the group as long as you have the misfit mindset. It's like the 90s Mx videos theme. The idea came when watching things like lorettas and how these corporate sponsors pick up these kids when they're 8 years old and jam training and sponsors and physical fitness and sprints and figure 8s and training facilities down their throats and they're killing the fun of the sport. Just watch the podiums at lorettas. Our thing is we wanna show people you can still have fun and race with your friends. So check us out on Facebook, give us a like, a share, or don't, we really don't care. We're not here to please everyone, we're here to do what we wanna do, and people like that is who we want for Misfit Media. Thanks! Stay savage[emoji869][emoji88][emoji869]
741a931222dd7be049823fb05b13f3aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Last edited:
Back