Stranger things Netflix

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
so my tv took a dump. Went out and got a new vizio 4K uhd 55 incher.

Then bought a Samsung sound bar with a wireless sub woofer and wireless surround speakers. Holy crap does that take movies and tv to another level.

Started watching stranger things on Netflix and now for about $550 total investment I don't need to go the movies anymore. My house could shake off the foundation.

The bass makes stranger things so creepy. It's an awesome show. Anyone else watching it ??

SAMs club had a sale on tvs. Got a $200 gift card for an iPhone purhase that my fiancé got (needed a new phone I guess) and then used thst to get the sound bar. Only paid 428 for the tv. And it's a significant upgrade. We had a 40 inch in our living room. Now we got the 55 and it's ridiculously large.(for us)

I'll find the numbers for you. But you can buy the "Samsung rear speaker kit" alone for $99 at Wally World. I think the sound bar and sub woofer (300 watt) run $249 msrp. Got that and speakers for 199 at SAMs club. Was a one day only sale I guess.

Now watching the first few I feel like the main characters are

Dave jones, Dave smith, Grega and Marc the sharc as kids in the 70s....

Here ya go
image.jpeg

Made in the USA, China.Pronounced "Oosah"

careful with the bluetooth subwoofer on the sound bars and your wifi, they dont play well. if you start noticing your having internet problems when you have it on, that could be why.. just a heads up. if your router supports and is running wireless N you should be ok though.

careful with the bluetooth subwoofer on the sound bars and your wifi, they dont play well. if you start noticing your having internet problems when you have it on, that could be why.. just a heads up. if your router supports and is running wireless N you should be ok though.

Can you elaborate on this? I have this problem.

bluetooth uses 2.4ghz, same as wireless b/g which is most common in older routers.. most newer decently priced routers offer wireless N..maybe not turned on by default. If you can log into your router settings and change it to use 5ghz channel vs 2.4 it may fix it / help. Some devices dont support N. Your cell phones and newer computers probably will, but like for example my stupid ps4 does not.. so i had to run a really long cable to hard wire it in vs trying to use the wifi.

As far as routers go, go to best buy and buy your own, the geeks there can help you pick one.
Georgie, here are some of the series that I have watched and there all pretty good. Breaking Bad, Spartacus, Dexter, Orange is the new black and for you Nurse Jackie. All good series.

bluetooth uses 2.4ghz, same as wireless b/g which is most common in older routers.. most newer decently priced routers offer wireless N..maybe not turned on by default. If you can log into your router settings and change it to use 5ghz channel vs 2.4 it may fix it / help. Some devices dont support N. Your cell phones and newer computers probably will, but like for example my stupid ps4 does not.. so i had to run a really long cable to hard wire it in vs trying to use the wifi.
Since you brought up PlayStation I have a question for you. I have a ps3 and when I play C.O.D it says nat type strict and have hard time getting into games,any thoughts on that?

I picked up a new 4K Xbox one s. Having zero problems with all my wireless. I have a bell in wireless n 2.4 and 5ghz. Run everything off 5 pretty much.

HDMI ARC is he s**t. Absolutely fantastic.

Since you brought up PlayStation I have a question for you. I have a ps3 and when I play C.O.D it says nat type strict and have hard time getting into games,any thoughts on that?

need to open up some ports on your router or put the ps4 in the dmz. should be plenty of youtube videos or articles online, do some searching with your make/model router

Back