Ahrma @ 800 Mx Aug 13-14

MW850

PR Member
Whos going? Really good track to ride! Track owner great guy! Doesn't get the turn out though, I think it's because it's Aug, Hot!! Too many guys on disabled list !! Lol. But if you have a vin or Pv bike and looking for something to do this weekend I highly recommend going to Ky!

Raced there last year and recommend it. Racers from Houston, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and across the south made for a fun event.

Heal up - Shoulders seem to heal slowly. I went over the handlebars at Mid-Ohio a couple of years ago (the front brake cable behind the number plate debacle). It was just a mild shoulder separation and it still took a long time before.

Welcome to the injury recovery over 50 club.

Heal up - Shoulders seem to heal slowly. I went over the handlebars at Mid-Ohio a couple of years ago (the front brake cable behind the number plate debacle). It was just a mild shoulder separation and it still took a long time before.

Welcome to the injury recovery over 50 club.
Im actually feeling better... Im hoping to be good for next weekend..Vet Fest

I wish I could go but I have to travel all next week. Looks like it might be a mudder also... Have fun to those that go!

Loading the trailer tonight, heading out tomorrow mid day, looks like a fun and SAFE track with a GOOD OPERATOR, I'm in.

800MX 1.jpg
Nice weekend, only 10 min of rain overnight Saturday, watering both days. Nice track, some nice pictures, kept wondering why Mike Graszi's wife kept taking my picture, I guess she wasn't. Mike and I had a great 2nd moto.

800MX 1.jpg
800 MX 4.jpg
800MX 2.jpg 800 MX 5.jpg

Looks Like Mike & Mike in the morning to me, if you want good pictures that's the place to be Mike's wife is a good photographer.

Back