Meet and Greet

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
There's always a party.... the voices in my head, are entertainment enough...hahaha.
Like this ?

image.jpeg

Rowe276dad

PR Member
So I reckon, this site is just a bunch of keyboard warriors. Not one person has even introduced themselves. You all know who I am. I was just curious of who was who, nevermind.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Hey it's all a joke. It's not a drunk fest. Lol. Most just drink water. Except Grega. Can't tell that guy abything.

hershey

PR Elite
So I reckon, this site is just a bunch of keyboard warriors. Not one person has even introduced themselves. You all know who I am. I was just curious of who was who, nevermind.

I wasnt there back then, I was there this weekend. Were you? I had my PR shirt on all day sunday with my user name on the back. Usually I get people introduce themselves but only one this weekend. Im horrible with remembering names though.

john lilly

PR Addict
I've seen you before. I'll say hi next time. Everyone's at Lily's truck. Free beer.
I wondered where all my beer went, people must have been drinking it. Rowe, I said hi to you and I think I even hugged you. :eek:
And Hershey kept asking me what I was going to wear on sunday and I told him my Pitracer shirt and next thing I know he is wearing his, that was kinda weird...:p

hershey

PR Elite
I wondered where all my beer went, people must have been drinking it. Rowe, I said hi to you and I think I even hugged you. :eek:
And Hershey kept asking me what I was going to wear on sunday and I told him my Pitracer shirt and next thing I know he is wearing his, that was kinda weird...:p

I love you man

Rowe276dad

PR Member
At some point I was down at a big rig by Lilly's , Saturday evening. Sunday I was wicked busy. Transponder wedging itself between the frame and fork, not allowing my kid to turn right. To his knee sweaked and a flat tire. Oh and the Awning on the Rv is jacked. I was just glad to pull into my driveway Sunday evening, and call it a wash.