AHRMA Race Sat Sept 17@ Amherst Meadowlarks

Are you running promoter classes in addition to the ahrma classes? Such as Non-Current up to 1998?

Are you running promoter classes in addition to the ahrma classes? Such as Non-Current up to 1998?
At the last RT 62 AHRMA event we ran Pre Modern,Decade Class, Collage Boy, and 2 stroke open classes, and a couple of 85's, think we need to eliminate the 85's makes us old guys look slow when they pass us.

And a women's class if you bring Karrie on her new RM125......

Something for everyone,

Anybody going?

I was thinking about taking the old HiPoint trailer back home to this address.
2016-09-16 17.02.31.jpg

After checking, looks like a church is there now, next to the KTM facility. If the forecast was better I would have gone. I'll likely just head someplace familiar with a little less chance of rain.

Hey Tim and I are heading up that way but it's raining pretty good would somebody please post on here if for some reason they decide to cancel it. Thanks

Bill were 30 minutes from the track will let you know but not looking good .
No rain here right now but we got heavy thunder at three in the morning and rain

Track was sealed by meadowlarks overnight .
We got 1.5 inches of rain . Track was not that bad considering all the rain we got . Tip of the hat to the meadowlarks crew they did the best they could with conditions they had .
Track is very vintage friendly and enjoyed by everybody .
image.jpeg

Agree on all of that. Driving up it was raining buckets from Ashland until we were 15 minutes from the track and we were thinking for at least an hour "not a chance but what they heck we came this far' Got there and still thought "no way" and glad I was wrong. I am no expert on track maintenance but I watched them seal it after our races with the big cylinder dragged behind the tractor and was amazed how well it worked. Great track and time-thanks to all. Capped the day off with the Buckeyes throttling Oklahoma. Need more days like yesterday.

Bill's right the guys that went to Meadowlark yesterday had a great time, fun track, well run by the club members. They took an underwater flooded track and made it into a fun to ride muddy track, changed a few sections to avoid the wetter areas. Glad to hear AHRMA Great Lakes has already secured a commitment for a 2017 regional race at Meadowlark, would be a great track with a bit better weather.

And in my house the Buckeye fan (ME) was a lot happier than the ND Irish fan (her) last night.

I was packed and ready to drive north at 5am but the radar was looking bad. I pulled an audible and loaded the ktm and rode the Nutcracker 200 in Logan, OH. Dry and sunny in SE Ohio.

Back