Smith Road Raceways Annual Labor Day Race Monday (9/5/16)

Our Labor Day Race is fast approaching (9-5-16, this is a Monday) Here are the details, feel free to ask questions!
* Labor Day (Monday September 5th) gates open at 6:00 am.
* Gate fee is $10 for everyone racing and all spectators 10 and over. Those spectators arriving on a motorcycle will be $5 a person.
* Everyone must sign in to enter the track.
* If someone needs to drop something off for you, you need to be waiting for them at the gate, or they can leave it for you with one of the staff members at the gate the alternative is that they will have to pay to enter.
* This is NOT a CRA race, However we will use their classes will be used a full list of which can be found at racecra.org with the exception of $ classes we will not run $ classes but we will have the "Run what you brung Class" with a 6 ft trophy as the prize.
* Sign-ups for racing will be in the building across from the concession stand. Its $25 for the first class and $20 for each additional class
* First place winners can chose a T-shirt, Trophy or Smith Road Bucks, 2nd-3rd place winners can chose a T-shirt or Trophy. The trophies this year are different sizes according to place and very nice.
* Practice starts at 8:00 am
* Races start at 10:00am. We are planning to run 3-4 laps each moto.
* Kids will be on the peewee track from Junior 65 on down.
* Concession stand will be open for the entire race with cold treats and yummy food & we are adding french fries this year!!!
* You can come in Sunday to park your vehicle or drop your trailer but there is NO CAMPING for this event.
* There is NO pit-riding or bicycles allowed on race day, period! This will be enforced!
* If you are interested in flagging pm us with your information. Flaggers need to be 20 or older

Last edited:
We are looking for 2 more flaggers for the race if your interested please message me for details. We are looking for responsible adults that are able to commit to the entire duration of the race

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

We at Four Photo will be in attendance for the race on monday!

Special pricing available for the Smith Road Labor Day race!
We would like to offer a special to those who wish to purchase every photo taken of them for both Motos!
These pictures will be gone through and edited then put on a cd and mailed to you.
If this is something you would be interested in please contact me. We ask that you find us on Monday and let us know what Moto you are so we know. Please let us know in advance if you would like to take advantage of this special!

We will only be taking pictures of people that purchase this special.
Contact me at Four_photo@aol.com

Pulled the starting gate apart for some tlc its working smoothly, worked on the PA system to improve communication, prepped the track of course, bought a big new grill for the concession stand and new deep fryer too! We have a great crew lined up to work and we are ready for a fun & Safe labor day race tomorrow! We look forward to seeing everyone in the morning!

whats your thoughts on posting race results? I didn't make it and instead of calling 30 people to see how they did it would be awesome to see the results.

Back