Go to a mxgp

sturd

PR Addict
They are totally cool. Who knows what the heck the crowd is singing to oompah music but I bet it's got something to do with Heerlings 2nd in moto1.

Mud/sand fest.
20160828_132131.jpg

A lot of sand.
Indeed. Moto 2 was much drier and my ancient Caroli T-shirt (still #16) got comments when he won! Crowd was less than impressed but hospitable as he beat their guy Gajser (and DeSalle).

Had dinner and found a pub where everybody wanted to be our new best friend. And talk about how bad Trump would be as president.

They're not afraid of the consequences of a Hillary win. They just think she's a jerk.

Yeah, she is going to help bring jobs to other countries through the TPP and ruin our country.

The MXGP looks fun to attend, its cool you got to go!!

The MXGP looks fun to attend, its cool you got to go!!
They are tons of fun. Everybody should get out of the good 'Ole USof A and see the world. An MXGP is as good an excuse as any.

Off to the Teylers Museum where they have the apparatus that measured the speed of light back in the 1700's. And a bunch if other cool old scientific instruments, including an orrery collection.

This coming weekend is Vet MXdN at Farleigh Castle. Friends (Team International Air Hammer - all on 500 air cooled) are running. You can probably still get a plane ticket reasonably. Team usa is Dowd, Dehoop, Emig, aaaand, I forget.

If your gonna get hit by someone might as well be a world champion. Grant was polite about it.

Looks just lovely over there.

Guess old guys on old bikes can get hurt anywhere. Sure have had enough of that around here this year.

Last edited:
Not sure why anyone would be okay with getting t-boned by anyone. I certainly would not, I don't care if it was McGrath.

Obviously not an intentional move. Hope he's healing up! Shoulders are never fun to injure.

Back