Chuck Adams Memorial Ride - Sunday, September 11

For any of you out that that may have raced in the past with Chuck Adams or who have kids that have raced with his son Bryce, there will be a memorial MX ride/practice at Western Reserve Motorcycle Club on Sunday, Sept. 11. Chuck passed August 14.

Info can be found on the organizer's FaceBook page or below as copied:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1669606383260932/permalink/1861166714104897/?pnref=story

FIGHT TO THE FINISH LINE
MEMORIAL SERVICE
Chuck Adams

DATE: SEPTEMBER 11, 2016

TIME: 12:30pm

WHERE:
WESTERN RESERVE MC
14439 WEST MIDDLETOWN RD
SALEM, OHIO 44460

GATE FEE: $10.00(PER RIDER)
EVERYONE ELSE- FREE

- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING A FOOD DONATION PLEASE CALL:
DENNY BRICELAND (330)277-7792

-PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN LAWN CHAIRS AND DRINKS

-ANY MONETARY DONATIONS IN CHECK FORM WE ASK YOU PLEASE MAKE OUT TO:
CHUCK ADAMS- FIGHT TO THE FINISH LINE

-ANY MONETARY CASH DONATIONS WILL ALSO BE ACCEPTED.

***PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE

***IF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE GOING TO BE JOINING US PLEASE POST IN THE COMMENTS APPROX HOW MANY WILL BE ATTENDING.

*WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL TRACK RULES AND REGULATIONS!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT FOR THIS AMAZING FAMILY! #44

Thank you for posting this. I had no idea this even happened! I had a lot of good times racing Chuck and am very sorry to hear of this.

Chuck was always a great guy and fun to race. His entire family are great people, lets give them as much support as possible!

Just curious why you would schedule this on top of a Super Series race weekend, at Rt 62? Western Reserve has a race, the following weekend on the 18th.

Seperate thing. Nice gesture for a good family. Designed to pull practicers out to benefit a good cause. If you can't make it because of race arrangements and you feel inclined to help, send a check to the track. Write it out As listed above. Hope this helps.

I will be at the EROC Grand Prix. Appreciate western reserve putting this event on.

Last edited:
This was the date chosen by the family and the date that works for them and their organizers. They have no idea who or what a Rt. 62, a Super Series, or OMA is, nor should it matter. His son just wants to lead a memorial parade lap in honor of his father, and then have friends and family have a fun day at the track, as Chuck would have wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious why you would schedule this on top of a Super Series race weekend, at Rt 62? Western Reserve has a race, the following weekend on the 18th.

Its just a benefit day, many people wont even ride. Donate if you cant make it to help the family, I know they would appreciate it greatly. Its about friends helping friends and someone in need. Its not about the racing or riding as a first priority.

Because then it would be on top of the East Fork midwest shootout and you still wouldnt go anyways ha ha

Back