MXdN Teams - who is going to win?

sturd

PR Addict
MAN I wish I could have pulled off timing for Maggiora MXdN. Some great teams. Good Ole USofA is
going to have a tough time of it but has a chance.

Complete list of teams here:
http://www.cyclenews.com/2016/08/article/2016-motocross-nations-teams/

My guesses-
1st Belgium. Strijbos, Vanhorebeek, and Desalle should be a lock. If I hadn't just seen
Coldenhoff and Bogers last weekend I'd say GB next. Heerlings, Bogers and Coldenhoff are
a strong team. Tossup Netherlands and GB. France and USA should all be nipping at those
three teams.

If anybody could surprise, it'd be the Americans.

Why Prado Garcia isn't on the Spanish team is a puzzle. He looked really good last weekend.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Same finish as last year. Still say this event should only be run every other year or 3 or 4 years. Each year we get more and more of the top guys skipping. No K-Roc, Dung, Reed, Moosecan or Toesmack and those are just the few that race here.

shaffstall721

PR Member
Same finish as last year. Still say this event should only be run every other year or 3 or 4 years. Each year we get more and more of the top guys skipping. No K-Roc, Dung, Reed, Moosecan or Toesmack and those are just the few that race here.

No way france wins this year IMO. I think Belguim takes it.

Also why should we skip to every other year? The only guys sitting out are us Americans and Roczen changing bikes.

France didnt chose moose, reed isnt the best choice, dungey doesnt do well in this race***

ck1racerx

PR Addict
No way france wins this year IMO. I think Belguim takes it.

Also why should we skip to every other year? The only guys sitting out are us Americans and Roczen changing bikes.

France didnt chose moose, reed isnt the best choice, dungey doesnt do well in this race***
France won last year WITH Moose-can. Dung won 3 years in a row. Dean Ferris is better than Reed? K-Roc is the only one changing plastic color?
The race has lost a lot of luster over the years (from an American viewpoint, and really, who cares about the rest of the world) Whole thing is just watered down. Minor league Moto.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
maybe it is just me. but I still don't understand 3 riders on 2 different bike sizes. Make one from each team race a 125 and I may care again. But, i'm a grouchy old man, so who cares.

hershey

PR Elite
Make one from each team race a 125 and I may care again. But, i'm a grouchy old man, so who cares.

That would be awesome!

I think the riders in the USA are just burned out by the time this race hits. They have been going hard since last Dec riding and training for SX.