EROC MXC at Crow Canyon Sunday Sept 11th

EROC1

Noob
This is the perfect mix of a wider woods loop and a nicely prepped MX track.
Crow Canyon has a great spot for round 2 of EROC's MotoXCountry series.
These events offer head to head action from both the harescramble and motocross world.
This IS dirt bike racing at its finest!
www.crowcanyonmx.com
www.aesracing.com

image.png

Last edited:
That's the HARESCRAMBLE from early in the year. Has nothing to do with the grand prix. I'm excited! It's nice to be able to race at crow canyone and not have to get up at 5am....never did care 15 years ago, but dad was driving and I always woke up at the track. lol.

I haven't ridden in the woods in years. This was a great event to get back into it.
I was a little Leary of all the rain but the trackways nice. Some long ruts developed.
I of course followed to closely in the beginning and stalled on a few hills from downed rides. DoH. They ran us through the woods and on the mx track alternating fashion .
A few fellow pit racers were there vet 261 and the Hudaks. Chuck too!
Of course I could not fire my bike up first kick on the start. And I got lapped by both Hudaks and John.
But it was a good time no injuries in the shoulder held up. !

GPs are the best, little bit of everything. Every track has a little different twist on there combination of woods and moto. If you really like riding your dirt bike you should try these races.

We want to thank everyone for coming out to Crow Canyon for round 2 . This is exceeding our expectations. We hope to see everyone at TV LAND for round 3 on October 9th and we are excited to see this series continue to grow!!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Bring your big bores, batteries, rekcluses and electric buttons, you need them. :p:cool:

Funny, with that bike that wouldn't go. My only GP trip to Crow, l had to push my '96 360 off to the side in about the same spot.
Yes, those woods look tight or 'technical'? Southern Ohio GP tracks are wider through in the woods.

That was the most technical course I've done with a GP. I actually didn't mind it. It was still a great layout. And the weather was perfect. TVLAND will be more open.

Back