Kids Chest Protector/Pad

shaffstall721

PR Member
I have been looking on motosport etc, for a chest protector for my 7 year old son.

While I was flagging a few weeks back I saw a couple kids that had a chest protector I have never seen before.

They looked more like a pad that covered from the shoulder's down to their waist area front and back. It had holes only for their head and arms. The surface covered everywhere else.

Does anyone know where I could find or purchase one of these?

Thanks.

The motovest protection is fantastic, my son has taken a few really good soil samples since wearing it, he gets right up and goes uninjured. The trade off is the airflow but he hasnt complained about it and he doesnt particularly like the heat.

people dont wanna pay 500$ for a vest... sorry to say we dont all have that kind of money, that being said i want one

Shut up and pay attention in school Baker JR. You shouldnt even be on your phone should you? Lol

The motovest is $160 for the last generation. I think it is better than the newest, its more flexible and just as protective.

Motoxvest.com..... Great vest, more coverage than the motocrossvest.com vests but they aren't cheap. We've had great luck with ours through some good spills.

down fall to the moto vest.......there is no neck protection. they are def popular at the track no doubt. my son wears a leatt fusion 2.0! it covers like the vest and has the neck brace. he loves it and never wants to take it off!!

My son wears the Fox Raptor, it fits really well with his Leatt neck brace. He has never complained about that combo. The chest protector holds the Leatt in place and it all seems sturdy when put together right. I'm confident this setup is as safe as any others

This reminds me of back when I was with the PBR. I wore the Cowboy version of the Motovest. One day I drew this pesky rascal named Drillbit. I was glad I had the vest on that day. He bored a hole 3/4 of the way through that vest and I didn't even have a scratch on me. WOW those were the days.

Back