Come Train With Us!! Sept 24-25

whitcraft

PR Member
Hey everyone there is another possibility to come try out one of our training camps. This Sept 24-25 Levi Kilbarger and myself will be hosting a two-day training camp. These have been a huge hit with those who have attended so far. We cover so many different techniques to improve your riding, whether you are an avid racer or just wanting to improve your skill. Feel free to ask any questions or give Levi or myself a call.
Thanks and See you all at the tracks.
Chris Whitcraft
(614) 477-3188
2 day camp no2.jpg

Looking forward to it!!! If you haven't tried this training but have been thinking about it, give it a try, its well worth it!!!! Great guys doing the training and know what they are doing.

Great weekend...turn outs are getting larger and larger with almost 20 riders. Classes are filling fast. Levi and Chris have all kinds of stuff to move u...corner work, starts, time drills, push ups..lol and more.

Without sounding like a broken record, I would consider getting to one of these 2 days camps..these guys are passionate..

Solid program and a solid facility. Track offers off camber turns, hills, big boy jumps, rollers, turns track, rythmn sections and more

Thanks again guys.. see u at the next one.

IMG_5493.JPG

IMG_5481.JPG

Last edited:
Back