Fast Traxx Open on Wednesdays?

Ron505

PR Founding Father
I don't do Facebook, and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know if they still have open practice on Wednesdays ?

Well, I saw that, but then I saw this in the event section:

"OPEN PRACTICE TO BEGIN IN MAY OF 2016 EVERY WEDNESDAY WEATHER PERMITTING 10AM – 8PM"

haha...sing. My bike will definitely not be doing any singing with my fat, slow butt on it...lol

I'm actually still so sore from riding Sunday, that i may have to wait until next week. I also need a bike carrier for my Wrangler.

I drove by this morning and saw them working on the track. It looked freshly plowed. Also saw a sign that said open practice every Wednesday.

Maybe it's a private club now because it takes literally two minutes to post critical information on here or facebook or update your website. "Hey we just watered our track maybe you guys would like to ride on it" There that only actually took 12 seconds to type that.

On my home this evening....both tracks look prepped.
20160920_181327.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Recording on the answering machine doesn't mention any open practice....hmmmm. Maybe rented. Who knows....

I send Fast Traxx a FB msg earlier this year and they said no Wed practice. don't know if that means all year or just then so I guess its still a mystery.

OK, mystery solved... see pic attached. Here's hoping they bring Wed practice back next year.

index.php

Attachments

• FB.jpg
    FB.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 319
Could be still prepped from the weekend. Weather and tracks were about perfect.
Think they have a fair race today?

Could be still prepped from the weekend. Weather and tracks were about perfect.
Think they have a fair race today?
There is a fair race today. Delaware I believe? Can't remember. It's on their answering machine.

When I drove by yesterday, both tracks had been freshly plowed, and a dozer was working on one of them.

There is a fair race today. Delaware I believe? Can't remember. It's on their answering machine.

When I drove by yesterday, both tracks had been freshly plowed, and a dozer was working on one of them.

Could be for a private ride day then.

Talked to Norm yesterday at the bar here in Athens and he was telling me that they changed the way insurance was for practice days and the cost couldn't be justified anymore unfortunately. He did say he just came from the track and was pushing in the ruts and such from the last race so that may have been what you saw.

Maybe we should ask Norm to update his sign to avoid confusion? I aways come from the north so I never see it. Did miss the Wednesday practice this summer.

Maybe we should ask Norm to update his sign to avoid confusion? I aways come from the north so I never see it. Did miss the Wednesday practice this summer.
...and the website that shows "OPEN PRACTICE TO BEGIN IN MAY OF 2016 EVERY WEDNESDAY WEATHER PERMITTING 10AM – 8PM"

Back