2016 OMA Revised Schedule as of 9/19/16

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
OMA Schedule Update:

Oct 1, 2016 – MALVERN MX – Rescheduled race (from Sept 17) for Kames Sat Night Series (ATV/Bikes Welcome)

Oct 1, 2016 – Super Series event CANCELLED for ATV’s at East Fork (50cc Shaft PW will race on Sunday with all Bike Classes as scheduled)

Oct 2, 2016 - East Fork Super Series event for Bikes Only - OMA and AMA are required!

Oct 30, 2016 – Event CANCELLED for ATV’s at East Fork (50cc Shaft PW will race on Sunday with all Bike Classes as scheduled)

REMINDER: TV Land’s WISECO SUPER SERIES Rnd#2 for Bikes (except 50cc Shaft Drive/Oil Injected) has been RESCHEDULED for Sunday, November 13th!

The ATV’s and 50cc Shaft class will still race on Saturday, November 12, 2016 for Overall Points Only! (This race was originally on schedule for 5/1,then 8/14. Both races were cancelled)

Revised Schedule attached

Attachments

• 2016-OMA-Schedule-09192016.pdf
    210.9 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Like I said on FB, I know East Fork had an unacceptable quad turnout for their first race, but I was looking forward to the Super Series Race there and I know others were also. A lot more follow the Super Series verses just the stand alone races.

Please note the October 2nd race is the AMA pro am rescheduled race as well as OMA race, practice will be on Oct 1st

Yes that would be correct most OMA members would have a AMA card if they ran the battle rounds.

Good info to put up just so there are no surprises!! Make sure you post that on your race posts too.

Yes that would be correct most OMA members would have a AMA card if they ran the battle rounds.

Originally, it was not an AMA race. I agree with Hershey 100%, It is very important that all advertisements also mention that you must have an AMA. Remember that some riders choose a series or two, and that's it. They may not run the Battle Series, or they may have only purchased a 1 day AMA to ride a Battle at their favorite track.

I didn't know that the race would require AMA, so I think it is very important that riders are informed of changes like this.

Connie

Likewise, anyone planning to attend the Moto Mayhem race at Chillitown in October should be aware that transponders will be required for that race. You must already have one, or rent/buy one from Escore at the track.

IMG956080.jpg
Originally, it was not an AMA race. I agree with Hershey 100%, It is very important that all advertisements also mention that you must have an AMA. Remember that some riders choose a series or two, and that's it. They may not run the Battle Series, or they may have only purchased a 1 day AMA to ride a Battle at their favorite track.

I didn't know that the race would require AMA, so I think it is very important that riders are informed of changes like this.

Connie
Yes they can purchase a 1 day AMA membership , The riders who come out of state has to purchase a OMA membership, like my son who has not raced an OMA race all season. East Fork is letting everyone know about the additional cost, does the OMA have a one day membership? Like I said in the past I am good friends with Scott and John and I am in no way affiliated with the track, other than I help them out from time to time.
The New Date is Practice 10/1/2016 with The Race on 10/2/2016

Last edited:
The OMA does not have a 1 day pass. Our membership is $25 for the season, with $10 being returned in a Rocky Mountain Gift Card. All of the membership $ goes back to our Awards Banquet, where all members are invited. We give away tons of great things to award winners and members!

I am sure that Scott and John appreciate all the help you give them! I hope you and your son get to experience some of the other OMA tracks this year with your membership. Alot of our tracks offer camping and such, so please try to take advantage of the membership for the next several weeks, before the snow flies!

Thanks for promoting for them! It takes a village!!

The OMA does not have a 1 day pass. Our membership is $25 for the season, with $10 being returned in a Rocky Mountain Gift Card. All of the membership $ goes back to our Awards Banquet, where all members are invited. We give away tons of great things to award winners and members!

I am sure that Scott and John appreciate all the help you give them! I hope you and your son get to experience some of the other OMA tracks this year with your membership. Alot of our tracks offer camping and such, so please try to take advantage of the membership for the next several weeks, before the snow flies!

Thanks for promoting for them! It takes a village!!

We will he has been injured and we have done some out of town races so far, we will be at the remaining OMA races this year..

Thanks

Back