Meanwhile in charlotte

ktrop251

PR Member
Flipping through the boob tube and saw this. Wheelies at the riot. I'm sure they are all street legal with titles.... wtf mate? 'Merica.
20160921_232751.jpg

Last edited:
Oh no confusion here. I was just curious as to why the 12 o'clock boys were lurking at a riot. And by lurking I mean flying up and down the main strip doing wheelies. While rioting against our government. Yet, flying the flag that represents it. I can't quite figure that part out.

And it was just interesting that those guys popped up at a rally against law enforcement. Thought the pitracer crowd would get a kick out of it. Or get pissed off and chew my ass. Entertainment nonetheless.

Funny s**t isnt it???
If you're into that kind of thing. That entire situation is beyond me. I just don't get it. To top it off, flying the flag that stands for justice while fighting against it.... they might as well have had a confederate flag flying as well. I'm not stating my opinion, I'm just pointing out facts at this point.
That'd be like rising up against the Nazi's wearing a swastika. If you're going to fight for something, know what you're fighting for. Don't just rise up because, well, everyone else is.

So are they mad that police don't chase them all the while suggesting more tax payer programs to provide them a place to ride ?

I'm really confused here. They should be riding During normal business hours. Not protesting the government that consistently protects their illegal riding. They are f*****g stupid. Wow.

#WheelieRidesMatter

Hey, they probably figure if more of them show up to rally, they'll get more money for their facility. Just more for them to destroy that we give them. And by "them" I mean people taking advantage of the system. White, black, yellow, pink, blue. I don't care what color your skin is. If you take advantage of the system and then rally against it.. well, you can guess my thoughts. Let us take this as a lesson. They do NOT want a place to ride. They want a way to rebel against a system built to give them every advantage possible. I could rant about this all night. I will keep most comments to myself. This is just ridiculous. I can't watch Fox News anymore. End rant.

Back