Midwest shootout October. 1st & 2nd

East Fork MX

PR Member
image.jpeg
the rescheduled date for the Midwest shootout is October 1st & 2nd this will be combined with the Oma super series race should be an epic weekend with spectacular trophies and giveaways if you do not have Oma card you will have to purchase one at the day of the event $25 as well as AMA card you can purchase a $10 one day pass for AMA! Gates will open at 4pm close at 11pm Friday Saturday gates open at 6:30 same on Sunday September 30th practice will be Saturday 9am to 3pm festivities will be Saturday evening! Sunday practice starts promptly at 8am no delays racing will follow practice! Pro payouts will be per Moto in 250A & 450A if you have any questions please call 513-266-2866 thanks and look forward to seeing everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
And you get $10 back from RMATVMC when you purchase your OMA card, so it is really only costing you $15 for it! Plus you get $10 RMATVMC Bucks back with your class entry. Great deal for racing a great track.

I think I'm going to try and make this event. Hopefully the weather holds out and work doesn't jack me around.

Also, thanks for posting the info here, I never would have seen it otherwise.

The layout is really fun and racey this year. The dirt has been incredible. Rutts up real nice.

11899836_481124122046557_5369220189730197634_n.jpg

Back