Bc 9-24 & 9-25

image.jpeg

I didn't make it yesterday but my son made it with some other family members. He said it was best track conditions he's seen there this year he loved it.

I didn't get to ride today JO but the track looked amazing and it was nice talking to you. Well Done!

Last edited:
Track was chocolate cake...Props to the crew!

Who was that masked man riding KTM #296? Was that really Mike "Yep, I'm done. Selling everything" Schaefer? (sorry no pic)
20160925_160024.jpg
Or this guy on the spiffy 450 Yamaha with red radiator hoses? Pit Racer El Presidente Chuck Day?

20160925_154645.jpg
Sure I'm mixing beer with pain killers...that's ok isn't it Randy? The expression answers the question!

Track was chocolate cake...Props to the crew!

Who was that masked man riding KTM #296? Was that really Mike "Yep, I'm done. Selling everything" Schaefer? (sorry no pic)
View attachment 53505
Or this guy on the spiffy 450 Yamaha with red radiator hoses? Pit Racer El Presidente Chuck Day?

View attachment 53506
Sure I'm mixing beer with pain killers...that's ok isn't it Randy? The expression answers the question!

It was great to see you guys again! The Cliff was awesome! Traction galore, and the new layout is really cool.

It was great to see you guys again! The Cliff was awesome! Traction galore, and the new layout is really cool.
You drag racer guys are all.alike, traction,traction traction. Well in motocross we have a thing called a turn! Ha ha

Sitting in Bethesda MD with trixy, 2 hour wait for next appointment......

More dumb posts to follow.....hmmmm lets see what is going on in non moto.....

Back