Malvern MX, Oct. 1

MalvernMX

PR Addict
This Saturday, Oct. 1, will be the make up race for the canceled race on Sept. 17.
This is a Kames Saturday Series race. Points will be awarded for the Kames and the overall series.
We will have practice from 830-230 for bikes and quads. $25/rider

Please share and help spread the word any way you can! This race isn't on the schedule so any help is much appreciated!!!!

I just wanted to give everyone an update on conditions for Saturday's practice and race. All the rain we got yesterday and are getting today (not much today)is doing nothing but helping us. We are going to leave the track alone tonight and start early in the morning. Sounds crazy but I would be willing to bet that after we chisel in the morning I will still need to water some.

For Saturday it shows a 50% chance for the day but the hourly forecast is showing only a 10% chance per hour and several hours have 0%. Unless mother nature totally tricks us (which we all know she has done before)I'm not really concerned about Saturday. If we end up getting a shower we will work through it.

Gates will be open tonight at Malvern.

Alright everyone we are good to go!! The rain is out of here and the forecast has improved a bunch. The hourly only shows two hours of the day with a 10% chance of rain, other than that the rest of the day is at 0% chance. We will have really good conditions today!!!

Back