BC 10-1 & 10-2

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Trying to make up some lost ground from all rain-outs this year. So we will try for this weekend, 11-5pm, both days. The temps look good, just a slight chance for rain on Saturday, we will keep an eye on it. Hopefully everything works out and we can enjoy the best part of the riding season.

Cancelled today. Too much rain....1/2" last night....didn't need that for sure. I will see how much it dries up over the course of today, and let everyone know tonight about tomorrow.

Thank you Jeremy for attempting to open on an "off" weekend. Trying to predict the weather in central Ohio is always a crapshoot. I (and hopefully everyone else on here) really appreciate the effort.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Just went down to check it out, still very mushy and soft, just too wet, then to add insult it started raining on me.

Ah man....I even had the wife talked into coming with me (and she is still so pissed that I got one again). My maiden voyage back on bikes.....I'm really bummed. I thought it would be spectacular after this weather. Please let us know if this might happen to change.

Back