GLEN HELEN MXON CANCELED BY FIM

gman459

Noob
just read on racer x online, FIM pulled the plug because the mxgps here at glen Helen had low turnouts, that's like comparing apples to oranges, I went to the mxon at unidilla in 1987 and was planning my trip to California for this event! what a tragedy for American moto fans, they are afraid of us on home soil

With the showing of Webb,Anderson,and Martin almost winning this year they don't want USA spanking everybody here!

Youthstream is something else. I don't really think it has anything to do with the US riders doing well there. I think that first of all, the ownership group at GH is shady. Couple that with Youthstream basically doing whatever they want and you have a recipe for disaster. It's been said that American tracks lose money on the Des Nations every time one is held here due to the demands that Youthstream makes. Take that for what it's worth.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Youthstream takes too much money. Another track here that would draw an unreal crowd numbers was approached before Glen Helen was and he turned it down because of that.

Back