Smith Road Sunday (10/2) from 12-5, bikes only

Absolutely

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app
b9c6a66505043f939644c396e3092553.jpg

Yes the tracks looking good they are in the middle of prep now we are good to go for practice I'm leaving church with my family and when I get there I'll be happy to post some pictures

Last edited:
We are glad everyone had a nice afternoon, I know many were nervous to come out with the rain last week but I think the track turned out nice, lots of good ruts from what I saw

1st time for me at Smith Road. It's almost a 2 hr drive for me so the Weds. evening practice is not an option. The track was in good condition, a little damp here and there no big deal. I liked the natural terrain the track is laid out on. I had a good time, I'm glad I went.

1st time for me at Smith Road. It's almost a 2 hr drive for me so the Weds. evening practice is not an option. The track was in good condition, a little damp here and there no big deal. I liked the natural terrain the track is laid out on. I had a good time, I'm glad I went.

We are glad you had a good time, we will be switching to Sunday's soon due to daylight issues, hope to see you again soon!

Back