More Stolen Bikes

Tom

PR Elite
East Fork MX
8 hrs·Instagram·
Need some help finding some stolen bikes they were stolen last night from Akron Ohio a 2014 450 Yamaha and a 2017 250 Yamaha please help thanks
14462920_311745155850812_4392263000412925590_n.jpg

Ours were stolen a month ago from the portage lakes area....yet to be found.
Keep an eye out in the Kenmore and surrounding areas
Good luck!!

Rolling Acres Mall parking lot seems to be a popular riding spot of the disenfranchised crowd.
Is that where they were found? I know guys still ride sport bikes out there. From what I heard the cops don't really say much as long as they keep to themselves. I can imagine Rolling Acres area being littered with the Akron area bikes that have been stolen. I live about 15 minutes from there and a bunch of guys I know still stunt in the lot that's there. Mostly rockets and 110's.

Not sure if that's where they were recovered. My office is 5 minutes away in Barberton and I eat lunch at the Mexican place across the street sometimes. I was eating there last month and there was at least 18-20 bikes & quads tooling around the place, none of them were crotch rockets, all dirtbikes and some with graphics & #'s but nothing I recognized.
Rumor is the mall is going to be bulldozed by the end of the year, this would be a great place for a inner city MX facility, the whole area is a ghost town now.

they still stunt there, any of the times i was there i never saw any of the stolen bike crowd, but im sure they are around. caerful not to mix the 2 groups up. the dudes on the crotch rockets and 110s playing around are all good ppls.. the other group... probably not so much.

Anyone with a license plate is generally alright. If it's not a fake plate. If it ain't got a plate it ain't legit. Period.

I go to El punente once in a while. Good food. The lot always seemed sketchy but I know guys that are there to practice stunts. I have heard people bring dirt bikes out there. I know 110s are common but I've heard guys with big bikes cruise around. Not sure how legitimate they are but the cops usually patrol around the area.. not that it matters.

Back