#HiredGun

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
Screenshot_20160930-143415.png

Scrolling through my Instagram and came across this......Doing big things Z Boy! Awesome to see him getting more national attention!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all.. had some fun.. bad luck with a piece of steel in the track tearing through a rear and 10 spokes..ending a Moto early.

Besides that ran into some top Lorettas kids so had battles of death missing the overall by 1 sec today in the 85cc 9-11... 3rd yesterday..2nd and a 3rd in 85cc open.. couple of older kids flying in that class..love watching him work

Fun times fast fast track.. maybe fastest we ever ran at

Vurb killed it..

Spokes r gone
IMG_5605.JPG

Last edited:
Where is that place again? What a sick track. You'd think Mitch was riding a 125. Flying.
Thanks Georgia...Iowa..fastest track we have ever been on with big jumps..and high speeds...he said 4th and 5th with an occasional touch of 6!!! I was a mess.. there were some high speed hits for others.. the locals said by far that is Iowa's premier track

Pinned ! - love it!

Sharc...first time in a long time for a helmet cam...Vurb asked..I said okay...why not....

Never mind the top ends every 20 hrs...now I know why the crank gets replaced in the race bikes every 25-30hrs....he watches too much of Barcia Youtube when Barcia was on CR85's....I'm blocking those videos on our home computers....LOL

Back