MX 213 Halloween Spooktacular Race Weekend 10/22-10/23

ayracing

PR Member
I know this post is a few weeks early, but just in case anyone wants to put it on their calendar here is what we have going on....

We will be hosting our second Halloween race this year, practice on Saturday 10/22 from 10am-4pm and race Sunday 10/23 gates open at 6am registration at 7am and race practice at 8:30am. Below is our weekend scheduled events and race information.

Friday October 21st
*Camper parking from 5pm-9pm
>Gates will be locked at 9pm and parking will be closed
>Gate fee $10 per person
>Primitive camping free
>Weekend hook-up $25

Saturday October 22nd
*Gates open 8am
>Gate fee $10 per person
>If you leave by 5pm your money will be returned
*Practice from 10am-4pm
>$25 per rider
*Race registration open 2pm-4pm
*Tag Team Pit Bike Race 5pm
*Pumpkin Painting Contest 6pm
*Trailer to Trailer Trick-or-Treat 7pm
>Please bring candy to hand out to the kids if you are interested in participating
*Bon Fire 7:30pm

Sunday October 23rd RACE DAY!!
*Gates open 6am
>Gate fee $10 per person
*Registration 7am
>OMA Card REQUIRED (available for purchase $25)
>$25 for the first class, $20 for the second, $15 for the third
>A classes are $30
*Practice 8:30am
*Racing to follow practice

We will have holeshot awards for this race and we are working on increasing our pro bike payout, I will post updates as the weekend gets closer. :D

Attachments

• MX213 Halloween Race.pdf
    587.4 KB · Views: 286
6055e711e541d366d67e6e6d7eb587f4.jpg

A&Y Racing
A&Y Performance

do you have a GPS address to get there from Canton? Do you allow a small camp fire at my pit spot if we have a chili morning?

do you have a GPS address to get there from Canton? Do you allow a small camp fire at my pit spot if we have a chili morning?

Physical Address
45420 Roscoe Road
St. Clairsville, Ohio 43950

Small camp fires are fine as long as they are contained

A&Y Racing
A&Y Performance

I would think that the races toward the end of 2016 would be hurting for attendance, do to the fact that the OMA membership is only good for the 2016. I would think anyone that wants to start racing, will be hesitate to. Not sure how much headache it would be.
Maybe think about changing it like AMA, from date of purchase. Just a suggestion.

I would think that the races toward the end of 2016 would be hurting for attendance, do to the fact that the OMA membership is only good for the 2016. I would think anyone that wants to start racing, will be hesitate to. Not sure how much headache it would be.
Maybe think about changing it like AMA, from date of purchase. Just a suggestion.
It's still not a bad deal though. $25 for membership with a free $10 RMATV git card. And then another $10 RMATV gift card for your first race entry.

I would think that the races toward the end of 2016 would be hurting for attendance.

Yep Ill prob just stay home, raced once all year due to a broken femur. wanted to hit one or two before year end

I would think that the races toward the end of 2016 would be hurting for attendance.

Yep Ill prob just stay home, raced once all year due to a broken femur. wanted to hit one or two before year end
It's a fun track, and again it really isn't a bad deal, with the RMATV gift cards. There's still plenty of racing left in 2016.

Can't wait!
Haven't made the last 213 race in 2 years. 1 year I was sick and last year had electrical problems. Definitely excited

S.png

In my experience most tracks (including MX213) will allow registration all the way up until the race order is complete, but don't tell anybody I said that! Most tracks will tell you or post, you can sign up until practice starts.

Last edited:
In my experience most tracks (including MX213) will allow registration all the way up until the race order is complete, but don't tell anybody I said that! Most tracks will tell you or post, you can sign up until practice starts.

You may get throat punched when I see you... lol It is true - You can register later than 8:30, but remember we will not change the race order for late entries and there is no guarantee of a late practice or random gate pick.

I know that MANY people are talking about coming after Malvern Sat night... Where would a good place for them to park to be ready for morning at MX213?

Back