Bc 10-8 & 10-9

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be open this weekend, both days, 10-8 & 10-9, $25 per rider. Regular open practice saturday and sunday with the following exceptions: on Sunday we will have our annual tribute or memorial ride. Some are calling this the Matt Miller ride, which you can call it that, or the Ryan Longstreth ride, or quite honestly its for anyone you've lost or anyone you just want to get out and ride for. Its a memorial ride. This is not an official Rob Miracle or Koty Howard ride, I dont think the familys are ready for it, so out of repsect we are not calling it that, but you can bet they will be in my head all day.

We will be having a pitbike race Saturday evening, the usual classes, 10", 12", cheater etc.....If you have to ask, you are probably a cheater. On Sunday, it will be a fairly typical practice day, except we will be doing a single file tribute lap to comemorate our fallen friends at 1:00pm sharp. No passing, no riding out of first gear, single file, respect it. I will be unveiling the Matt Miller signs on Sunday. Custom made one off signs that were made from some of the proceeds from the last two years. Now lets cross our fingers for the good weather we are owed.

The return of the pit bike race...cool!

Back in the day, you used to have some sort of vet class pit bike moto (can't remember if it was 30+ or 40+) do you think there will that kinda class this weekend?

Ripping it, but not crazy. It was pretty dry. I would say somewhere in between, but leaning toward Vet, if I were to guess.

Open today at 11, single file tribute lap at 1, prep (more than likely), then sessions at 2pm, then open after that. All tracks open, trails open, get out and ride for someone! Great weather!

Thanks everyone, it was really such a great weather weekend, decent track conditions and a ton of good friends. No major injuries, that I know of, no squad runs anyway. A close to perfect weekend. Also a huge thanks to Shawn Rife and the Miller family, truly great people. I know that Ryan, Matt, Koty and Rob smiled down upon us all yesterday. The tribute lap is so impressive to watch. I almost have it down to maybe next year I will get to do it myself. Thanks again everyone. The next open ride is October 22-23, only two weekends left.

Back