Trey Canard Signs To Red Bull KTM

Tom

PR Elite
http://motocross.transworld.net/news/trey-canard-signs-red-bull-ktm/#8rTSm6B2uSRDiY15.97
Trey-Canard-KTM-450-SX-F-FE_Headshot-1-600x399.jpg

I like canard and I'd like to see him do well so hopefully this is a step in the right direction. That guy has worst luck in the industry it seems. Like, horrible luck. It's be cool to see him run up front for the sx season. Might make things interesting.

I like canard and I'd like to see him do well so hopefully this is a step in the right direction. That guy has worst luck in the industry it seems. Like, horrible luck. It's be cool to see him run up front for the sx season. Might make things interesting.

Its not luck when it happens that often, its sketchy riding. I love Canard but I wouldnt want to race him.

Dung, Moosecan, Chandelier makes for one formidable team. If healthy, I can see several podium sweeps.

Its not luck when it happens that often, its sketchy riding. I love Canard but I wouldnt want to race him.
Oh I'd rather race OIR C class in 06 than Canard. I'm just saying there is a mix of bad luck in there and being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Most professional team in Motocross!
Yea dungey, and canard. A politicians campaign competition nightmare!!!!! Dirt doesn't even stick to these guys in a mud race.

I think canard gets into a mode where he will go for a pass through a fully open window when it's half closed. Sometimes he shatters the glass and makes an epic entrance...other times he's bleeding to death outside the window. Most times.....he's got a lot of blood. That's for sure.

Yea dungey, and canard. A politicians campaign competition nightmare!!!!! Dirt doesn't even stick to these guys in a mud race.

I think canard gets into a mode where he will go for a pass through a fully open window when it's half closed. Sometimes he shatters the glass and makes an epic entrance...other times he's bleeding to death outside the window. Most times.....he's got a lot of blood. That's for sure.

No reward without risk......he definitely takes more risk!!! Maybe he can take some notes from Dungey 2 years ago and play it safe.

Canard may be the perfect student for Aldon Baker. He seems to be able to elevate the game of most riders he works with. Especially in the area of improving on weakness. I look for these guys to be near the front at every round.

I guess that shows either A the profit is much larger. Or B the amount of money the teams are willing to dish out to win. Could be all of the above.

Canard may be the perfect student for Aldon Baker. He seems to be able to elevate the game of most riders he works with. Especially in the area of improving on weakness. I look for these guys to be near the front at every round.
Exactly what I was thinking. Canard is now with Baker. Could be the X factor to put him on top.

Roczen proved that the baker cool aid isn't the secret to winning championships.

Ah yes, but dont you think he learned what did work for him and use it? His major complaint was the diet aspect of the program. He always felt he wasnt eating enough and was too low on body fat and energy.

Aldon does kinda look sick skinny. He's like 4 foot tall. Never realized this until he walked by my under my shoulders at Daytona....but sick skinny is probably how the body was many years ago. Lean. Access to food changed that now.

New story, 54% dogs are obese. Today is national pet obesity awareness day. (Dead serious Google it). If half our dogs are over fed it's no wonder the majority of the human population is obese.

Back