Malvern Mx Kames Night Race 10/22- A Class Invitational

MalvernMX

PR Addict
The end is near (one more after this) so let's go out with a bang! We have a couple cool things going on this weekend. First, we have a ton of extra giveaways! So thanks to Kames Sports, EVERYONE who finishes in the top 5 or gets a hole shot in their first moto will pick an item from the table.

A-Class Invitational: the bike A classes are by Invitation only this week. There will not be open signup for those classes (250A & openA) on Saturday. This was a last minute idea that I started working on this past weekend and will finish making calls this evening. It's coming together really well and will be cool to have a big A class. What we are trying to do here is jump start the local A class. No heavy hitters, no looking at the list and knowing who is going to win. I want to put 15-20 guys on the line who are all about the same speed, who all line up knowing they have a chance to win and watch them go at it! I am pumped!!! Help spread the word, let's blow this place up this weekend.

We will be having practice from 8:30-2:30 for bikes and quads. $25/rider
Gate fee for the race is $10/person. If you leave before 3 pm, your gate fee will be refunded.
Sign up for the Kames night series race will begin at 2, pre race practice at 330, and racing will begin about 5!

Just got back from the track and it is all sealed up and graded to drain so the top couple inches get wet and everything else runs off. So regardless of how much rain we get it really can't hurt us. We will leave it alone until early Saturday morning when we will chisel up the dry dirt. Going to be chilly but dry Saturday.

Here's the list of A riders for this weekend. Please note: the Bike A classes (250 and Open) are by invitation only! There will be no open sign up for these classes.
Tony Usko
Dakota Reed
Cole Zollars
Adam Kidd
John DeBalso
Andy France
Zack Rogers
Chris Carr
Jordan Weber
Jeff Pape
Kain Grimm
Josh Hillis
Richie Kolcun
River Rowe
AJ Green
Cody Penwell
Austin Wilkins
Cole Maston
Ryan Diezic
John Wells(open A only, on a RM125)
Hank Silvis
Phillip Harris
Nathan Delozier

I am willing to bet that this will be some of the closest, most unpredictable racing Malvern has ever seen.

Track update: The rain has moved out and I just got done walking the entire track. We will have near perfect conditions tomorrow. In fact I am offering a no mud guarantee. I have had several calls inquiring about conditions and no one can believe it when I tell them we are good to go. "How is that possible with almost 2" of rain" they ask. When prepped properly this track can handle water like no place I have ever seen. If there were to be any bad spots, lord knows we have the horsepower to fix it!!! It's going to be a great day of practice followed by some incredibly exciting racing in the evening.

Back