Beans Bike Park GP

bf899

Noob
Looks like it's going to be a nice weekend for Gp racing at Beans !! Anyone out there going to make it down ? Can't believe how good the turnouts are for these races!!! Should be a great time!!

Thank s for posting,weather looking good got track sealed up for late week rain. Will have the track in perfect condition for this weekend and the AES crew has worked on putting a nice woods corse together. Hope people turnout and we will give 110% to put on a good event.

im also out. brother decides to get married right when the last event is.. lol hope everyone has an awesome time!

I'm out. That course is going to be killer. Wish I could make it. Bj will have a great setup.

If your not getting married go race this event!!!!!

Georgie when you wake up at 7:00am with no hangover, because you were shaking hands and dancing with your new bride . With no time to drink.! We will see you Sunday!! Haha. Just make sure your stuff is loaded up and ready to go!!

Your getting married on Saturday, what's your excuse?
Coming from the guy that's tippin back miller life after a long hard 2 classes of 40 minutes of racing. Fairly certain i won't be in any condition to do anything except make sure all my crap is in order for Jamaica.

Enough of that....

Let's get back to bantering about how awesome this event is gonna be, and if you miss it you're a real square.

- If having fun is something you hate, make for damn sure you skip this race.

-If bringing your skills to the hills is what you dream about bi weekly, better get your ass to the last round of the EROC series.

-if you just did a 125 budget build. Get to beans.

-if you just bought a new bike. -get to beans.

-if your insurance company just cut you a check for your stolen bike. Buy a new one and get to beans.

-if you didn't have insurance.....test ride a craigslist jalopy on Friday. Take it back Sunday. The seller will be happy you brought it back and you got to race. Win-win.

Bottom line:

GET. To. BEEEAAAAANNNS.

Last edited:
41af5054da426a2993f23a5a4a8ce94d.jpg

Everything is looking great for tomorrow.!!
See you all there!!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back