Oct 29-30 we continue to train.

whitcraft

PR Member
Hey everyone come train with me and Levi Kilbarger @kilbarger412. I know we haven't given a huge notice on the date of Oct 29-30. And I apologize for that. Our camps have been growing and the results from our riders are showing. We have only have 5 spots left for this camp. Just get in contact with Levi (740) 974-5154 or myself Chris (614) 477-3188 and reserve your spot today. We cover many techniques to succeed in all levels of riding. Our schools are getting better every time and we will continue to change a little bit of structure to adapt and always have the best program to offer.
image.jpg

I'm eventually gonna do one of these. I have to, these guys really know how to clean up technique. Even if your foundation on technique is great, chris can make it better. Chris is very focused and incredibly instinctive.

This is the old WW track. Georgie I appreciate the kind words and you're welcome anytime. The weather is looking great for Saturday and Sunday I know it is only a couple days away but we still have 3 spots available for the school. Don't miss out. Just get ahold of Levi or Myself and reserve your spot. No deposit required. Contact info is above on the flyer.

Ugh....still cant make this weekend. Work and junk in the way.
2017 will be the year of moto. Nick is fired up and ready to go. Dad is dragging his feet.

Ugh....still cant make this weekend. Work and junk in the way.
2017 will be the year of moto. Nick is fired up and ready to go. Dad is dragging his feet.
Mitchy and I will take him anytime..

We don't need you..just those
bikes, some gear, gas and your boy

I'll treat him like my own ....just say the word

Always room for my boy Nick...now his dad..well..LOL

See everyone there..getting the weather to make it happen late in the year..#awesome

Good to know... Thank you. The things I am busy with this morning is almost all moto related, new trailer to order old trailer to deliver. Motor home to winterized and new diesel pusher to buy. Like I said very busy!

And my job stuff too, and the honey doo list.

Back