Unadilla 2017

Last year the AHRMA schedule was out mid November so you may know in a month? Assuming you are inquiring for the '17 Camp Cattail date? That was the most fun I had on the old bikes last year. And for next year I finally have a '96 running well...

Last year the AHRMA schedule was out mid November so you may know in a month? Assuming you are inquiring for the '17 Camp Cattail date? That was the most fun I had on the old bikes last year. And for next year I finally have a '96 running well...
Yes we have started thinking about next year and thank you for your kind words. We realize that we are not going to be Unidilla or Mid-ohio but our goal is to try and make sure everyone who shows up has a great time and gets there moneys worth. We are trying to make improvements every year and want to build on our product every year.

For the Camp Cattail event...is it possible to reconsider the criteria used to consider what bikes are considered post vintage vs modern?

The flyer last year indicated :

Post-Vintage = 1975 - 1982
Modern = 1983 - 1998

If a "like type of design" type of rule is considered...popular post-vintage bikes such as 1983 and 1984 RM250s (no disc brakes or power valves) would be able to run the post vintage class rather than running against bikes that have power valves and disc brakes front and rear. I bring this up as I ride an 84 RM250 and would like to check the event out in 2017 and ride the post-vintage class.

For the Camp Cattail event...is it possible to reconsider the criteria used to consider what bikes are considered post vintage vs modern?

Modern = 1983 - 1998

If a "like type of design" type of rule is considered...popular post-vintage bikes such as 1983 and 1984 RM250s (no disc brakes or power valves) would be able to run the post vintage class rather than running against bikes that have power valves and disc brakes front and rear. I bring this up as I ride an 84 RM250 and would like to check the event out in 2017 and ride the post-vintage class.
I am sure that we can do that, anyone that has ever been to our event knows that we are very easy to work with. I try to stay as far away from sign-up as I can but I am sure that is the way they have done it for the last couple years.

Modern = 1983 - 1998

mooch, we're talking about a fun, laid-back event here. Riding my '83 125, I held back on the starts as usual and passed a couple of younger guys on disc brake bikes to garner this.
2016-10-28 19.35.26.jpg

The track was a blast so I was going ok. The kind of track that I would build for myself. So I might even have something for you there. ;):)

I am sure that we can do that, anyone that has ever been to our event knows that we are very easy to work with. I try to stay as far away from sign-up as I can but I am sure that is the way they have done it for the last couple years.

I can back that up! I have been there the last 2 years on my 83CR 250 and never had any problem with my pike being in PV. Its a fun deal for a good cause with some good seat time if you do HS and MX both.

I can back that up! I have been there the last 2 years on my 83CR 250 and never had any problem with my pike being in PV. Its a fun deal for a good cause with some good seat time if you do HS and MX both.
I'm with Bill, it was a low key, max fun event two years ago, until the rain started.

I will definitely go back next year, and greatly appreciate the thoughtful scheduling.

Unadilla MX Rewind Info is posted.

http://www.unadillamx.com/mx-rewind/

Pre-Entry for "promoter support" classes that go up to 1999:
https://secure.tracksideprereg.com/unadilla/index.asp?event=12

I HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED BY PIT TO BE BABET'S ONE ARMED RACE MECHANIC, SO I'M GOING.

A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT EVENT THIS YEAR, NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED BUT THE LEDGENDS WILL BE PARTICIPATING, BUT THE RACE/FUND RAISING EVENT IS OFF, AS IS THE CAN AM RACE. TALKED TO THE ROBINSONS THIS WINTER AND WITH OVER 1,100 ENTRIES THE DAYS WERE RUNNING LONG AND PROVIDED NO OPORTUNIUTY TO SIT OUT BAD WEATHER ETC. AND BOTH HAD BECOME CLUSTER F$**KS THAT TOOK WAY TOO LONG.

STILL WILL BE A GREAT EVENT. THOR CONTINUING TO PROVIDE DINNER AND ENTERTAINMENT SATURDAY.

SORRY ABOUT THE ALL CAPS, LIVING WITH ONE ARM IN THE IT WORLD SUCKS.

If I don't sell my kx, I am in for this event. I may just wait to sell it afterward because this looks like such a cool event.

This is certainly one of the best events I've ever been to. The free dinner by Thor/Parts Unlimited just makes it that much better!

Last year was my first year going to Unadilla and it was a blast (thanks for the transport Pit and the trailer accommodations Mike!) . I very much would like to go again this year but I'm still driving my 200K+ mileage truck that I don't trust for a long haul like Unadilla. If I could get a ride with someone, I'd chip in on gas and such.

'dilla!!!! Will be heading there on Thursday morning. Trying to get some D-14 VMX regulars to attend also.

Out this year AGAIN! Vacation and family stuff just keeps getting in the way. Like I say every year - next year!

Going to get a late start and won't be there till friday night. Are you guys going to try to park in the same place as last year?

Back