Cocr gp

For everyone that missed out on the gp missed a pretty good track I thought the woods section was good an the mx track was fast an safe didn't get a good start because the ol girl just didn't want to start off the line good thing I only have e- start will hit a lot more of Cocr gp events

This was my first GP and I may be sold on them.

I did not plan to race but at 2:05 when I polished off a handle full of Oreos I loaded up my bike. I wasn’t remotely prepared.

I arrived at the track at 2:35, racing by 3:04 and done by 4:05.

I really needed a Camelbak and the suspension was insanely too stiff for the woods.

30+ was the 2nd group to go off at 3pm. I gave it hell and caught most of the first group. Started to slow at 15 minutes and had a pretty good wreck . I felt like I had a pretty good pace until about 35mins and then I hit a wall. I tried to push but things got dangerous and I backed it way down. I only got passed by 8 riders and only one of them was in my class. Overall I’m pretty happy with the way I rode and how long I lasted.

I definitely will be doing more of these..

^^I agree! This was my first as well. I love the format and how quickly you can get in and out. Fun track too.

After racing HS all year and going to a gp i realized i lost some speed, used to the 2 hr races and pacing myself, and stuggled with arm pump and bike setup as of late too, possibly my diet of ski pop doesnt help which most of u may have never heard of but will definitely be back for another cocr gp havent been there since on a 65 for a AQ

Fast traxx GP in a few weeks anybody going?

I had an absolute blast! I rode the 11 and the 130. I thought Id be worthless in the 2nd race but actually rode much better and faster. I wouldnt ride anything but my 125 in the woods, screaming that poor thing to death is a great time. I had way too much fun!!

Im heading to Switchback for their GP this sunday. They use the MX, woods AND the indoor track! To top it off, the most awesome toy store is out front!

Last edited:
I had fun. Crowd was light and I wished they kept lap times. I felt like my first couple of laps were pretty good and was curious about where I stacked up.
Definitely better than sitting around all day waiting.

I try an ride everthing possible here the last few years gp racing just fits my riding style I like it best for the fact your out there for 45 minutes to an hour just seems like u get a little more racing for the money I think it's what u like to race an just have fun doing it win or lose

My first two laps were decent too. Unfortunately, I killed it at the start, so I started way behind and only passed a few people. Also, after the first two laps, I was spent....stick a fork in me.

How bout the gobbler this Sunday ? I fly in Saturday. Then wanna hit the switchback gobbler. Not sure if it's a gp though....

Once you try A GP it's a game changer. It really is. Nobody wants to try them. Once they do they ask why they didn't do it sooner!!

@Ron505 run two classes if you wanna feel "spent"

Dude, I haven't riden in 7 years. I've been sitting at my desk. I'm fat, out of shape, almost 48 years old and weigh 225lbs. 2 classes is completely out of the question lol

Back