2016 Season Expense

View attachment 53870 This is why I left the sport and go into building a car. I don't have to drive my car to a specific location to have fun. And building a car is actually cheaper than motocross I've found out. , only thing I pay for is fuel and if I go to a show it's normally $20 to get in for a 2 day event.
You ain't stuffin my 280,000 mile v6 Lexus over the shoulder with that tho!!

View attachment 53870 This is why I left the sport and go into building a car. I don't have to drive my car to a specific location to have fun. And building a car is actually cheaper than motocross I've found out. , only thing I pay for is fuel and if I go to a show it's normally $20 to get in for a 2 day event.

Must not have a very fast car or race it any fashion lol :eek:

But you did mention 2 day car shows.. oof.

Must not have a very fast car or race it any fashion lol :eek:

But you did mention 2 day car shows.. oof.

I've taken it down the track, 13.5 in a 1/4, not bad for a 4 banger when ls3's are running 13.4 stock. But I just take it to shows, I have about 14k in aftermarket parts...

I've taken it down the track, 13.5 in a 1/4, not bad for a 4 banger when ls3's are running 13.4 stock. But I just take it to shows, I have about 14k in aftermarket parts...
zW4COaE.gif

Dan Ferguson has a sweet drag car. He's the only smart one out of my friends.

HaHa. Dan has a bad ass ride for sure, but I guarantee he is spending and has spent more than most MXrs with what he is doing! I have drag raced and spent a s**t ton of money in MX with my son.. neither are cheap hence why we aren't doing either any longer!

Back