Red Bull Straight Rhythm

hershey

PR Elite
So I just saw this already took place???

Nothing on it? Electric bike? Who won?

Funny, the first year I said this would never go any where and people laughed at me and said I was a debbie downer.....

Now the only big names were the KTM guys, thats it.

I feel the only reason the ktm guys were there was because it was sponsored by red bull. The electric bike was pretty cool to watch and competitive. Musquin dungey and canard were 1,2,3 in the 450 class. Tld guys went 1,2 in the 250 class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was an electric bike at chillitown in the A class throwing down some fast laps. Pretty impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I feel the only reason the ktm guys were there was because it was sponsored by red bull. The electric bike was pretty cool to watch and competitive. Musquin dungey and canard were 1,2,3 in the 450 class. Tld guys went 1,2 in the 250 class.

I think Josh Hansen was 3rd and Canard 4th if I'm not mistaken.
Hill on the electric bike ended 4th in the 250 class.
Ronny Mac made it into the show, but was too slow.

I think Josh Hansen was 3rd and Canard 4th if I'm not mistaken.
Hill on the electric bike ended 4th in the 250 class.
Ronny Mac made it into the show, but was too slow.
I pondered that when i typed it. Lol. I kind of lost interest after a bit and didnt pay a lot of attention at the end.

So I just saw this already took place???

Nothing on it? Electric bike? Who won?

Funny, the first year I said this would never go any where and people laughed at me and said I was a debbie downer.....

Now the only big names were the KTM guys, thats it.
I still say you're a Debbie Downer.

It's a one off fun type event. Look at how many goofy events Red Bull does a year with other niche sports also.

It gets some non moto eyeballs clicking on it scrolling through the Red Bull channel, that's not a bad thing.

I was impressed by the electric bike. They drop about 30 pounds weight and 10 grand on price I might be interested....

Back