Just wanted to say thank you and update future plans

whitcraft

PR Member
Hey everyone,
As you may know I have been posting on here about various camps that Levi Kilbarger and myself (Chris Whitcraft) have performed this year. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has shown interests or attended. These camps have been progressing and will continue to progress through the future. Our turnouts have been growing to fill all but a couple spots of the camp. With it being November now future training days or camps may be limited to one days and on short notice because we do not know what kind of weather we will endure. We are already planning bigger things for the camps next year and will start with qualifier prep camps in the spring. We have worked on techniques, simulated race scenarios etc. We were fortunate enough to have Jeff Kardas on hand at our last school to take a few photos. But like I said, on behalf of Levi and myself we just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone. If you ever see us around the track don't hesitate to come say hi or ask questions.
track conditions @ camp.jpg
track conditions at camp2.jpg
track condtions at camp.jpg
trainers at camp.jpg
reece and mitchy at camp.jpg
reece and levi.jpg
reece and jon @camp.jpg
mitchy at camp.jpg
mason at camp.jpg
start at camp.jpg
start at camp2.jpg
blake at camp.jpg
bryce at camp.jpg
riders at camp.jpg
gate at camp.jpg
Here are a few photos from our last camp and we will keep you updated on future opportunities

I've witnessed first hand the good stuff coming out of the work you guys put in.

Way -back - when KTM Kardy would post on here...
Great to see him making a go of it.

Back