Ohio Moto Scene?

How is the current state of the moto scene in Ohio? I can remember so many great riders coming from Ohio tracks like Jeremy Buehl, Hayden Richards, Brock Sellards, Jeff Gibson, Mike Bias, Stevie Childress, Fred Andrews, Charlie Dunaway, Willy Browning, James Eickel, Josh Demuth, Mark Burkhart, Greg Rand, Chuck Reed and on and on and on.

Damn Bruce! That's awesome! He must be out and back ridin'? We make mistakes, take our lumps, then get back in the game. That's a success story in my book! --L*64

AP out of East Fork. Not too shabby.

aaron_plessinger_gnarbque_indiana_george_crosland-6332_960.jpg

I think the problem is some of these guys way too hard every single weekend and all year at a really young age. Was not quite like that for everyone in the 70s, 80's and early 90's. Kids today get about 15 and have had injuries, etc and are just flat out burnt out at that point.

15 sr peewee showed up at tvland. I asked a lot of people wherevthryre from and most say near Pittsburgh.

They all agree d5 is DEAD. NO TURNOUTS. And many state Ohio is wherr the racing is better.

That's crazy considering we think
It's so bad. Well maybe it's just even worse in PA

I believe there is an extreme amount of talent in the 50 Sr/65 Jr classes. Look up the overall results for the year and there is super talented riders scattered all the way to the top 25. IF all these kids keep riding and can make the transition as the bikes get bigger, should make for some good races down the road.

Braircliff Battle was as close as we got this year to get all of them in the same place at the same time, made for some good racing, imo.

Back