Let's hear about your on track MX fights! Hahaha!

LuckyStar64

PR Addict
So Mr. Luckystar woke up on the wrong side of the bed this afternoon as I always do if it's before noon... Wanted to hear about your on track, "tackle 'em off the bike" fight incidents! Gotta be some funny stories here- no?

I'm pretty chill, but I HAVE had my share of on track fights before. Funny thing-- is MOST of them have been at mini bike related events!! LOL! A big one at OIR in the mid '90's in 125 C.... (back then-- there was no 125 D, E, or F for FAILURE classes) I guess I pinched a guy off in the first turn, and he went down that huge embankment that used to be to the right exiting the first turn... The guy accused me of riding dirty, and tackled me off my whip after the race. Honestly-- I wasn't a DIRTY rider at all, but totally a SHITTY rider!! When ya put a 35 horse dirt bike under 30 unskilled spodes-- whaddya THINK is gonna happen? I was a fairly accomplished wrestler as a kid, and that came in handy when I was forced to underhook and crossface the rider's fully bearded, beer swilling father after the melee with the guy's kid.... LOL!

If you raced 125 C back in the mid '90's, you may remember these two brothers that used to manage to tangle and crash at EVERY SINGLE F-ING EVENT!!! If they got out in front of you in the start-- it'd be no big deal, because they'd be on the ground fighting by the second lap! You'd see them both crash one lap... you'd come by again, and they'd be on the ground hurt... next time around they'd be yelling..... at the white flag they'd be FIGHTING!! Hahahahaha! Sometimes you could even pick off a rider that slowed down to watch the fight! It had to be a long ride back to Parma for those guys!! No wonder they aren't still riding! NEXT!! --L*64

Last edited:
The 90's? Cra..? It was a huge fight every week!

Not so many physical fights , but....C class rivals, Wills vs. FMXpaul was fun.

I recall a pumpkin getting destroyed. The vet class had some "aggressive riders" let's call it and also some terrible and dangerous ones.

Not naming names.

I remember being at a race (I think at Malvern/ maybe OIR?) Ol Hershey pissed off "The Mower" Johnny Young! He chased down Dave in the pits, they had words...then Johnny suckered Dave with a palm-strike to the face! Pretty rediculous!

Johnny Young was one. Put a few on the ground and in the woods.
If I got in front of him I was gone, if I had to pass him I knew it was going to be a fight.

I went hunting for Hummer a couple times.

Roosted an innocent bystander that hit me with a stick the first lap at a race. It was an OIR pro day race. He tracked me down and attempted to fight me at the gate of the next moto. Then he went after my dad, who at the time, had just taught himself to walk again after brain surgery. Needless to say, the race was held up due to these shenanigans and I was the moto immediately before the pro class. Im sure some people remember this. Lol Oh the memories. Can't we all just get along?

Back