Get faster now.....

1 and 5 contradict each other...
The track walk thing I have noticed myself many, many times. At a pro race EVERYONE walks the track. Including mechanics. At a local race you rarely see it anymore. Everyone that I have talked to about this says "I just rode here last weekend so I know where the track goes" Well, maybe you practiced slow lines last week...
This list is only good for a 15 min moto. In out 7 min moto's you better treat every turn like its the first turn... If you go down, the race is over for you. No time to use these techniques.

I'd love 15 minute Motos, more seat time and it gives the opportunity to make some moves rather than let someone get the holeshot and check out. Fitness is the biggest issue here, I run 3/4 nights a week during the season and ride the rest. Weekend warriors don't want any part of being completely spent after the first Moto.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I'd love 15 minute Motos, more seat time and it gives the opportunity to make some moves rather than let someone get the holeshot and check out. Fitness is the biggest issue here, I run 3/4 nights a week during the season and ride the rest. Weekend warriors don't want any part of being completely spent after the first Moto.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app
Check out WNYRacing. They do timed Motos. Nice turnouts. And good giveaways.

Back